domingo, 1 de novembro de 2009

 

Deia's BACKSPACER mix

Do you wanna hear something sick?
We are but victims of desire.

I’ll say your prayers
I’ll take your side
I’ll find us a way to make light.
This situation, which side are you on?
Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs?
When something's gone,
I wanna fight to get it back again.
Oh and I hide my disappointment
Cause for years I had been hoping
That when she came,
she would come for me.
I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
The ones I love.

Did I say that I need you?
Did I say that I want you?
Oh If I didn’t I’m a fool you see
No one knows this more than me
As I come clean.
Cut to later, now you’re strong
You’ve bled yourself, the wounds are gone.
Love ain’t love until you give it up.
Feel the path of every day
Which road you taking?
Look for love & evidence
That you’re worth keeping
Swallowed whole in negatives
It’s so sad and sickening.
I need to hear it, I need to feel it loud
I wanna live my life with the volume full.
But this night has been a long one,
Waiting on a word that never comes
A whisper in the dark
Is that you or just my thoughts?
Makes me ache, makes me shake
Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
One man stands alone, waiting
For her to come home.
Eyes are closed. You cannot know
But his heart don’t seem to roam.
Just want to grow old.
Recently as I was waiting on a dream...
It’s my fault,
Now I been caught a sickness in my bones.

How it pains to leave you here.
Just don’t let me go.
Before I disappear
Whisper in my ear
Give me something to echo in my unknown futures ear.
I’m here.
But not much longer.
Yes I understand that every life must end,
As we sit alone, I know someday we must go.
It’s rare when there is nothing wrong.
Breathing hard & making hay,
Yeah this is living.

Etiquetas: ,


Comments: Enviar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Free Counter