quarta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2012

 

Um CD precioso

1 - James - Just like Fred Astaire
2 - CREED - With arms wide open
3 - Lenny Kravitz - Again (?)
4 - Match Box Twenty - Bent
5- Dave Mathews Band - What would you say
6 - LIVE - Run to the water
7 - Sting - If I ever lose my faith in you
8 - Luís Represas - Zorro
9 - Alanis Morissette - Hand in my pocket
10 - Marisa Monte - Amor I love you
11 - HIM - Razorblade kiss
12 - Black Lab - Gates of the country
13 - CREED - Inside us all
14 - Match box twenty - 3 a.m.
15 - James - I know what I'm here for
16 - INXS - Elegantly wasted
17 - Daniela Mercury - Santa Helena

Reencontrei-te há dois dias e foi muito bom. Até já miúdo.

Etiquetas: , ,


Comments: Enviar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Free Counter